Last modified: August 7, 2017
IC Liberty Films LLC ("Company," "Liberty" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website InSearchofLiberty.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
* on this Website;
* in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
* when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
* us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
* any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at (727) 667-2209.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
* by which you may be personally identified, such as name, organization, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, a password, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW/any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
* that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as credit card number, security number, and expiration date; and/or
* about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
Corrections and Updates: If the personal information given to Liberty changes please send us the corrected information, at email@example.com.
We collect this information:
* directly from you when you provide it to us;
* automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies;
* from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
* information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of purchase of our products. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
* records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
* your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes. Participation in these surveys is completely at your discretion. Participants have the option of choosing the personal information they wish to disclose. The information will include questions regarding your use of the product, customer service experience, opinions on products and anything that can help us be of better service to you;
* details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website;
* your search queries on the Website;
* your name, organization, phone number, email, a password, shipping address, credit card and security number and expiration date. As needed, this information may be used to: process your order, verify your identity for payment authorization, contact you regarding the status of your order, ship your order, send you our newsletter, generate anonymous statistics, and provide you with excellent Customer Service. Once you enter your information onto any Liberty or affiliate website or provide such to a Liberty owner, employee or affiliate, this information is transferred to your credit card company, if applicable, for the confirmation required to complete your purchase. Your shipping information may also be supplied to a third party fulfillment center, but will not be used for any other purposes other than delivery of your purchase. Liberty is the sole owner of this information. Your name and address will not be sold or rented to any mailing list or other marketing company
You also may provide information, such as reviews or ratings, to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
* details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
* information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
Like most standard website servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
* estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
* store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
* speed up your searches;
* recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
* Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
* Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
* to present our Website and its contents to you;
* to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
* to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
* to provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
* to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
* to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
* in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
* for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
* to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
* to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
* to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of IC Liberty Films LLC 's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by IC Liberty Films LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
* to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
* for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
* with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
* to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
* if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of IC Liberty Films LLC, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
* Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing, or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: 140 Island Way Suite 251 Clearwater Beach, FL 33767.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Liberty endeavors to preserve user privacy. It may be necessary to disclose personal information when required by law if deemed necessary to comply with a court order or legal process.
Some of our sites may at times contain links to other non-affiliated websites. Please be aware that Liberty is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
IC Liberty Films LLC
140 Island Way
Clearwater Beach, FL 33767